Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our little travel blog ....

I've always wanted to note down somewhere about the memories of our holidays together but had also always came up with excuses and never gotten down to do it.


I chose the title for the blog "Wui Travel"... coz Ian's surname is Wui and hopefully with the little ones coming along, we will have more family trips in the future... :)


Through every holiday trip we had so far, I've always collected all the tickets stubs, receipts and brochures of the places we visited, hoping that I would come back and compile them and make them into the scrap book like I did for the honeymoon... but of course it never did happen. Firstly, due to the time.... secondly, the cost and thirdly, I'm simply too lazy.


Now that I've got ample time.... I shall start blogging before i forget all the nitty gritty stuff about our long past holidays... :) Hopefully my memories don't fail me and I can recollect most of the "adventures" we had.... and looking forward to many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment